Thursday 28 July 2016

Announcement July 2016

Hello everybody, I'm very sorry for the delay in releasing issue 4 of Frozen Butterfly. I have been dealing with some very intense and life changing issues, as well as having several technical problems.

I have decided to change how each issue of Frozen Butterfly is released from Issue 4 moving forwards. I am going to release each haiku individually on the Frozen Butterfly Facebook page. You are welcome to share these videos on your personal Facebook pages, Facebook groups or on your personal blog. Please do not upload these videos to YouTube! If you are a contributor who does not happen to have a Facebook account I can email you the video file that features your haiku, which you are then welcome to share on your personal blog.

Once I have released 40 individual haiku, a single video featuring all 40 haiku will be uploaded to YouTube, this will count as one full issue. Submissions are now open all year round, so feel free to send as much of your unpublished haiku as you want. I will try my best to reply to all of you as quickly as I can. If you do not hear from me within two weeks then feel free to chase me up.


warmest,
John McManus.

1 comment:

  1. neat! I have a PSN redeem code and it worked! Click on http://freepsnforever.com

    ReplyDelete